Sunday, December 28, 2014

Here In Puerto Rico!




Hola!
This is Sydney Clark, blogging in PUERTO RICO! The semester has ended and our team did amazing with grades! I was so excited for break because I got to see a lot of my family and friends that I have not seen in a while. Also Christmas was coming and of course our awesome trip to Puerto Rico ! So far it's only been two days on our trip but it's been going great so far. The airplane rides were very smooth and it was so cool when we were flying over the water. The view was amazing. Also we got to go to the beach today which is my favorite part. The water was a perfect temperature and I got to walk around the beach also and see all the other attractions. We play tufts university tomorrow, who is a very good team, so I'm very excited to play them. Being the underdog is always better in my mind because it gets us all hyped up! I'm excited to see what else we get to see and learn while on this trip and also to bring home a couple wins to Berea ! 
Until next time,
Adios, Feliz navidad y feliz nuevo año!