Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Basketball Fun



Hey all! We only have two more weeks left until Christmas break! I can't wait! :) December is going to be a good time. Basketball, team bonding, no school, and Florida! This past month I made it to Cleveland for the first time with one of our other freshman, Jenna Andreas! It was awesome. We went to the art museum, shopping, little italy, rock and roll hall of fame, and saw some local art! It is one of my favorite days I have had at BW so far! Other than my adventurous and exciting life, school is getting challenging yet rewarding. All my classes are going well and I really hope my g.p.a. team doesn't have to cook dinner! Overall, my time at BW is going excellent! I am excited for the rest of the season and can't wait to do big things! :) So long jackets.