Wednesday, February 24, 2010

LETS GET DAT SHIP BABY!!

So my wonderful fellow yellow jackets pulled out a win last night over JCU & I am so proud of everyone. What a fabulous comeback that was. By far it was one of the best games we have had as coming together as a team, all the positive talk and pulling together did us in well & we got dat goooooood W baby.

Today we started prepairing for the semi-finals against Mount Union and lets just say Mount has no idea whats coming to them. We had a great practice today & I think our gameplan is brilliant. Everyone has been really focused the past week of practicing and I know only good will come out of this weekend.

My ring size is 7 and rings really flatter my beautiful hands, so lets win a ship & cut that net down at cap's homecourt. No matter what they say we are the team to beat and we are the best in league, so lets prove all those haters wrong! GO JACKETS :)


I would also like to say that Coach K did a great job being the out of bounds coach. Way to wave those towels, you did it with style..


Jess Carpenter #33